Friday, May 21, 2010

Trunk shows!

Yesterday, I went to a trunk show for CK Bradley and Robert Redd on the Upper East Side. The new summer line of CK Bradley clothing is amazing. Even as a guy, I had to restrain myself from buying some tops for my sister and girlfriend. The Chelles Halter in Blue Picadilly was particularly beautiful with eye catching pops of electric blue against navy and white. I guess as a guy I'm drawn to anything blue. My friends always ask me when I'm going to finally move away from Navy Blue in all my designs and on to pink (the answer is this fall... Pink and Navy).

Robert Redd's stuff was amazing as well. I've never seen such great color combinations for polo shirts. I ended up getting a great turquoise and lime shirt in their Murdoch cut (pictures to come).

No comments:

Post a Comment